Our favorite big brake kits is now available for the GR Supra! Essex is the leader of the pack when it comes to brake component engineering, research, and development. This is all reflected in the fit, finish, and capability of all of their products!
Complete front AP Racing by Essex Road Brake Kit for the Toyota GR Supra:
Whats in the box?
- Painted calipers with dust boots add durability in inclement weather conditions
- Low noise, vibration, and harshness for a very OE-like experience during daily driving
- Features AP Racing CP9562 World Radi-CAL II six piston calipers with a red, black, or silver painted finish
- Leverages 380x36mm, 72 vane AP Racing J Hook discs
- Utilizes large volume brake pads for heat absorption and longevity
- No unsprung weight gain over the OEM GR Supra brakes, despite being considerably larger
- Pistons sized properly to maintain proper brake bias and work with the OEM master cylinder and ABS system
- Designed to mate with our J Hook OEM rear replacement discs
For additional information regarding this kit along with fitment templates and technical details, please visit Essex's site!
- One pair AP Racing CP9562 World Radi-CAL II six piston calipers
- One pair 380x36mm AP Racing CP7177, 72 vane, J Hook discs, with fully floating 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats, and attachment hardware
- One pair caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- One pair Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- One set of Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads
- Detailed installation instructions
Photos courtesy of Essex