After years of racing development and recommending suspension setups for our customers, WORKS has compiled a series of suspension packages to meet your exact needs. From street performance, to uncompromised track use; these packages have been tried, tested, and fine-tuned for your FRS/BRZ/86 application.
Stage 4 is for the avid autocross or track enthusiast who wants to get the most out of their vehicles. This package is similar to Stage 3, but increases spring rates and damping for drivers who primarily use their vehicles on track or prefer a stiffer suspension. WORKS/Ohlins R&T BRZ/FR-S/86 Coilovers come standard with WORKS Camber plates. Since there is no camber adjustability in the rear, we've included SuperPro Rear Lower Control and Toe Arms. The added adjustability allows you to dial in more front and rear camber for added grip in the twisties. WORKS Adjustable Hollow Front and Rear Sway Bars and SuperPro Adjustable Front Sway Bar Links reduce chassis roll and dial out under (or over)-steer, and the SuperPro Rear Sway Bar Reinforcement Kit ensures the factory mounts stay true under the increased load.
* Comfort is limited when increasing spring rates. We recommend 200TW (or stickier) tires to take full advantage of the stiffer rates.
- Adjustable ride height
- 70 N/mm Front and 80 N/mm Rear spring rates
- Increased front and rear camber adjustment
- Adjustable front and rear sway bars and end links
- Rear sway bar reinforcement
- WORKS/Ohlins Road & Track "Track" coilovers
- WORKS Adjustable Hollow Front Sway Bar 25mm - BRZ/FR-S/86
- WORKS Adjustable Hollow Rear Sway Bar 20mm - BRZ/FR-S/86
- SuperPro Front Sway Bar Link Kit - Heavy Duty Adjustable 12mm Ball Joint Adjustable Link - Front BRZ/FR-S/86 plus others
- SuperPro Rear Sway Bar Mount Reinforcement Brake Kit - BRZ/FR-S/86
- SuperPro Rear Sway Bar Link and Bushing Kit - BRZ/FR-S/86
- SuperPro Rear Lower Control and Toe Arm Kit - BRZ/FR-S/86