The fun-to-drive car is back, and the FT86 platform is the most
exciting thing to come along in years! However, most people believe
there is one thing missing... more power!
With a legendary history of improved performance through efficient
boost, the team of Engineers at Vortech have designed a kit that makes
these great cars even more enjoyable to drive.
Design, detail and execution exceed OEM standards for a look you will be excited to show off at the car show or the track.
Boost your manual or automatic transmission Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ to
the next level of performance with the centrifugal supercharging system
Complete Systems Shipping Now
Complete systems include a calibration upgrade and all necessary fuel
components to boost your FR-S/BRZ to 294HP and 210 lb/ft torque with
9PSI at the factory redline. This includes a replacement MAP sensor and
Ecutek programmer to re-flash the ECU with a safe, custom Vortech
calibration for 91-octane fuel. Calibration for both manual and
automatic vehicles is available and 50-State emissions legal under CARB
Tuner kits are available for even higher performance with custom
tuning (tuner kits do not include fuel components or calibration).
- Gear-driven V-3 H67B centrifugal supercharger, designed specifically
for the FA20 Boxer engine. Includes 3.48” drive pulley (approximately 9
PSI at factory redline) and G3 helical gear configuration.
- The V-3 features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between
the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required; no oil line.
Includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that
allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency, 5-Axis machined billet
impeller and high-diffusion housing developed in our SAE-J1723-compliant
supercharger test cell.
- Stylized airbox and filter housing design allows for additional
flow, while retaining the factory cold air ram intake. Quick release
fasteners allow for simple access to filter for change/cleaning.
- Integrated air/air charge cooler configuration features all aluminum
tube ducting and an oversized cooler core to provide maximum cooling
with minimum pressure loss.
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps.
- CNC machined billet mounting bracketry with black anodized finish
for attractive and functional "factory-type" appearance and rigidity.
- All necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter.
4TF218-124 Competition Level Tuner Kit with engine oil fed H/D V-2
H67B Supercharger and Air/Air Charge Cooler, Black Finish is also available for an additional $999. Please call 415-226-2500 to order