KW Clubsport coilovers was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require a setup that could be used every day. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
• Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
• inox-line* stainless steel technology
• Individually height adjustable
• Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
• Fully finished complete solution
• High-quality components for long durability
• Comprehensive documentation for easy use
Application: '08+ Mitsubishi Lancer and Ralliart NOT Evolution
KW Coilover suspensions are manufactured for a large number of vehicles, and are sold all around the world. The initials KW, and the trademark colors of yellow and purple, stand for individuality, quality and security.
Security on many levels: During manufacturing of KW Coilover suspensions, the highest quality materials are used to produce individual suspension solutions that enable customers to adjust vehicle height according to their wishes and needs. Within the TÜV-tested adjustment parameters, this can be easily achieved using the purple-colored aluminum spring collars by adjusting the position of the yellow coated springs upwards or downwards via a specially designed exterior thread. In doing so, the vehicle height can be precisely adjusted, and customers receive exactly the result they want and/or need. The stainless steel strut housings are fitted the specific vehicle, and are available in three different damping technologies. With this variety, KW Coilover suspensions in Variants 1, 2 and 3 can meet the exact requirements of every customer. The complete systems including high-quality yellow springs, purple aluminum components and Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust protection system, provide a unique comprehensive solution for a personalized vehicle suspension system that meets all performance and quality demands.
• Infinitely adjustable within german TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
• Shortened struts for increased spring travel
• Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
• Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
• Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
• Easy to read documentation
• Ready to use comprehensive solutions
• Visually perfect – safe and unique motion dynamics
• Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
• Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
• High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
• Special ventilation and sealing system
• High-quality damping components
• Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
• Special guide and sealing systems
• Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals – optimal sealing with minimal friction – temperature-resistant, durable damping technology