My Account / Order Status
Honda / Acura
Nissan / Infiniti
Toyota / Lexus / Scion
WHEELS & TIRES
Join our mailing list!
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Innovate Motorsports LM-2 "Basic Kit" - Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter
Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
* Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
* Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
* Single or Dual Channel Version Available
* OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
* Log directly to SD card (included)
* Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
* Large high-contrast graphics LCD
* Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
* 4 fully-differential analog inputs
* 2 configurable linear analog outputs
* Positive lock connectors for all connections
* Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
* USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
LM-2 Digital Air/Fuel (Single Channel O2) Ratio Meter & OBD-II/CAN Scan Tool
Innovate Motorsports SSI-4 (4 Channel Simple Sensor Interface)
Innovate Motorsports LMA-3 - Multi-sensor Device (AuxBox)
TC-4 (4 Channel Thermocouple Interface)
MoTeC Mitsubishi Center Diff Controller (MDC)
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Send Us Feedback