The LC-1 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1, and includes digital input, output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs.
The LC-1 is more accurate than conventional designs costing many times as much, and its self-calibrating circuitry can compensate for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor condition. The LC-1 is ideal for applications such as Dynos, Data Acquisition, Standalone ECUs, piggyback fuel controllers, OBD-II software or chip programmers, and gauges. With the LC-1, you can add additional wideband channels to your LM-1, convert an existing narrow-band gauge, or add wideband capabilities to your dyno. You can even tune individual cylinders by using multiple LC-1 kits.
* Only fully digital wideband controller.
* Auto calibration capability to compensate for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
* Two user programmable analog outputs.
* Permanent install applications
* Cost effective individual cylinder tuning.
* Easy to upgrade.
* Includes LogWorks software
The LC-1's analog outputs are compatible with dynamometer software, gauges, or virtually any brand of Data Acquisition hardware, such as:
* Advanced Racing Technologies
* Advantage Motorsports
* AiM Sports ( MyChron)
* Competition Data Systems
* Corsa Instruments
* Cygnus Data Star
* DTA Competition Engine Management Systems
* Dynamic Test Systems
* DYNOmite (Land & Sea)
* Edelbrock Qwik Data
* EFI Technology
* Engine Management Systems
* Excalibur Solutions
* Brockway Engineering
* Fuel Air Spark Technology (FAST)
* FXL Data
* Haltech Engine Management Systems
* Harrison Engineering
* Link ECU
* Mustang Dynamometer
* Pi Research
* Powertrain Control Solutions
* Powertrain Electronics
* Race Technology
* RPM Performance
* SPA Technique
* Stuska Dynamometers
The LC-1 is also a key component of Innovate Motorsports' Modular Tuning System (MTS). Using the LC-1's serial ports you can daisy-chain other Innovate devices such as the XD-16, AuxBox (LMA-3), DL-32, TC-4, and SSI-4.
1) The basic LC-1 kit ($199) includes the LC-1, sensor, cd which includes software and manuals, bung and plug, and a serial cable to connect to the PC.
2) The Standalone Gauge Kit ($329) includes the LC-1, sensor, XD-16 digital gauge, cd which includes software and manuals, bung and plug, and a serial cable to connect to the PC.